A VIP day for hypnobirthing in Manchester
Your VIP birth coaching day is seven hours of birth coaching individually tailored to you. To prepare you emotionally and physically for pregnancy and birth. The focus of these sessions is on mindset, emotional health, and teaching you practical tools and techniques for you to use during your birth. This will help you to stay calm, relaxed and in control, while distancing yourself from any discomfort you might be feeling.
This antenatal course is a one-day intensive birth coaching programme for those who are:
- Looking to address a specific issue
- Looking for a more personalised approach
- Work better in a more intensive environment
- Short on time or later on in their pregnancy and don’t have time to fit in the full course
Once you have booked your VIP day, we will meet via Zoom to discuss what you would like to achieve from your birth and how I can help you to get there. You set the agenda for your special day. You can choose from:
- Antenatal course content
- Induction workshop
- Hypnobirthing tools and techniques
- How to have an amazing birth even though you have been told you are “high-risk” and keep hearing you are “not allowed.”
- A focus on mindset-unpicking those negative birth beliefs
- An additional session of your choice- breast-feeding/Pelvic floor and diastasis recti/Reflexology session
Here is an example of what a typical VIP hypnobirthing course in Manchester might look like. This is also my most popular content for the VIP day:
9-12 noon: Hypnobirthing and antenatal coaching
1-3pm: Hypnobirthing and antenatal coaching
3-4pm: Induction workshop / how to navigate a high-risk birth
4-5pm: Reflexology / breast feeding coaching session / pelvic floor and diastasis recti session
VIP day on Zoom or face-to-face in Mellor, Cheshire – £399
This price is based on you and your birth partner attending, though I understand this is not always possible. For a free no-obligation Zoom call to discuss what you can expect from a day of VIP coaching with me, please fill out a contact form with your details.
When Olive was born she was so calm. She didn’t cry at all and her eyes were open looking around at her new world. The room was dark, warm and calm. She was here. Thanks so much for your help while we were pregnant, the hypnobirthing course and materials really helped. Feel free to share this-we had such a positive experience. Thanks sooooo much. We can’t thank you enough.
Claire, Tom, Niamh, and Olive
Manchester Home Birth